- How we may use your personal information
- Our site is for general information only
The content on our site about our collaborative data exchange product and our business is provided for general information only.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may from time to time publish, on our site, advertisements for job opportunities within our organization.
We reserve the right to update information concerning the job opportunities posted on our website (including without limitation job descriptions, candidate requirements, application procedures and application deadlines).
We do not guarantee that we will consider all applications for job opportunities; nor do we guarantee that persons meeting the published candidate requirements will proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process. However, we will ensure that the application process is conducted in accordance with all applicable laws, including applicable discrimination laws.
You should keep a copy of all information that you supply as part of a job application. We will not return job applications to candidates.
- How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it, including its organization and look and feel. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
You may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization any substantial parts of the content of our site.
Whilst we appreciate your feedback on our site and services, nothing you submit via the site will be considered your confidential information and you grant us a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially exploit any suggestion, feedback or ideas you submit via the site.
- Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any site that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
- Our trademarks are registered
HARBR and HARBR DATA are UK registered trademarks of Harbr Group Limited. The Harbr logo is an unregistered trademark. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.
- We are not responsible for sites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked sites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in a separate contract with you.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for the following types of business losses: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Misuse of our site
You must not:
- use our site in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the site or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the site;
- use our site in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- hack or otherwise tamper with our site;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our site without our permission;
- circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our site;
- use our site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- impose an unreasonably large load on our site resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
- decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our site without our permission;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our site without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our site using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- use our site except by means of our public interfaces;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our site;
- use data collected from our site for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing); or
- do anything that interferes with the normal use of our site.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
Any member of the Harbr group of companies may enforce these terms. These terms do not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce these terms to any other person.
We may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
No failure or delay by us to exercise any right or remedy shall constitute a waiver nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of a right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
If a provision of these terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These site terms were last updated on 12 August 2020.