Cookies are small text files which contain information that is transferred by the website to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies help web applications respond to you as an individual, allowing cookies will enable the site to remember your preferences in order to tailor your visits. Certain web applications will also require cookies in order to retain their functionality and perform optimally.
Many browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can choose to disable cookies through your browsers settings or choose to be informed when they are being set. However, disabling cookies will limit some of the features on our website.
What our cookies are designed to do:
- Provide the intended level of functionality to certain web applications (i.e Google Maps)
- Send enquiries using our anti-spam enquiry form
- Save your preferences for this website for your next visit
- Keep track of your visit for the purpose of statistical analysis, helping us to improve our website.
What our cookies do not do:
- Collect personal or sensitive information (without your permission)
- Pass data onto advertising networks or sites
- Pass personal or sensitive data onto third parties
Manage Your Cookie Preferences
The Harbr website is designed to function optimally and deliver the best experience with cookies enabled. However, you may customize your cookie preferences, including disabling all but essential cookies, by opening the Cookie Preferences widget.